I don’t normally write about craft projects, because let’s face it, I’m not good at them. And usually anything I start, never gets finished. But a couple of months ago, I was introduced to a fun and easy craft at my MOPS group. Even I could do it!
DIY Magnets are not only easy and fun, but they make great gifts too. Ready to learn how to make these cute magnets? Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
Clear stones with one flat edge
Two sided magnets
Small Paint Brush
- Trace scrap paper around the stone.
- Cut out scrap paper.
- Modge Podge your scrap paper to the flat surface of the stone.
- Modge Modge your magnet on the back.
Yup! It’s as simple as that. Here are some fun variations too!
- Add letters to make learning fun with your kids.
- Make several of them the same and use for sorting and matching.
- Try it with glitter, stickers or even pictures.