With all the rosette accessories I have been busy creating for my Etsy shop, I needed a place to keep them all. So I decided to get a little crafty and put together my own hair accessory holder. It’s very simple and easy to do.
- Gather supplies: Glue gun, scissors, ribbon, 16 x 20 picture frame without glass, and fabric that is approximately 1/4″ bigger than picture frame board on all sides.
- Begin covering board with fabric by gluing the edges down and folding the excess over to the back of the board.
- Continue until all sides are glued and the board is covered securely with fabric.
- Place strips of ribbon across the board, arranging them as you see fit.
- Glue ribbon down by placing a drop of glue at the ends of the ribbon and folding over onto back of board.
- Continue gluing down all the ribbon and place the board back onto its frame.
Here is the finished product! I use the ribbons to hold hair pins and hair clips. Then, you can see that I hang elastic headbands and necklaces off the corners of the frame. I absolutely love this new addition to my craft space. I think I’m going to make a second one just for my daughters’ hair accessories.