I’ve got a sweet tooth! Surprised huh?! I’m curbing it with another chia seed recipe.
This chia seed pudding is much healthier version than using traditional pudding mix. Check out the recipe and try it! Feel free to change or add items to create it to your enjoyment.
This will make one serving. Gather your ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 dropper full of liquid stevia
- In a mason jar combined all ingredients together and mix it up!
- Refrigerate at least one hour. After the first 30 minutes, stir pudding with fork so it doesn't stick together.
- After an hour it's ready to eat! Top with fruit or nuts if you want!