For several years now, these muffins have become an annual fall favorite in our house. They are so easy to make, which I LOVE, and they are very moist and yummy!
Ingredients needed, only two things, 1 can of pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) and 1 cake mix box of your choice. Simple!
- 1 can of pure pumpkin
- 1 box of cake mix, your choice
- Mix can of pumpkin and cake mix together till you can no longer see powder from cake mix.
- Add extra ingredients like chocolate chips or nuts or raisins if you desire.
- Place mix into cupcake liners and fill to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F.
If you don’t want muffins, you could use same idea and make a cake!
Mix ingredients together like above, place in greased 9×13″ cake pan, bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until done when tested. Let it cool and top with cream cheese frosting.