Having 3 girls in our house, we use A LOT of lip gloss. I thought it would be fun for us to make our own flavored lip gloss. This is very simple and very easy recipe!
13 oz petroleum jelly (use about 3oz per flavor so you can get 4 different flavors with one container of petroleum jelly)
4 flavors of kool-aid drink packages
lip gloss containers ( I found mine at hobby lobby in the paint section.)
1. Put about 3oz of petroleum jelly in a microwave safe bowl. (That is about a 1/4 of the jar.)
2. Heat it for 30 second to 1 minute increments. Don’t forget to stir between each heating time to liquify the petroleum jelly, it took about 8 minutes. It could be more or less time depending on your microwave and it’s settings.
***It will be HOT so BE CAREFUL!***
3. Once petroleum jelly is liquid, stir in 1 Kool-Aid package until completely dissolved. (You can reheat if it starts to harden.)
4. Pour into lip gloss containers and let it harden completely for an hour or two.
5. Repeat with other flavors.
6. Enjoy and share!